Lea-Ann McLean is a highly commercial HR professional, holder of an MBA and Fellow of the CIPD and the IOD. She has vast experience in senior UK and wider EMEA HR positions, both permanent and interim.
Lea-Ann adopts a pragmatic, hands on, results-oriented approach, whilst balancing the motivation & buy-in of individuals. Her MBA, combined with broad commercial experience, has enabled Lea-Ann to lead and establish both commercial and back office functions for startup and SME enterprises, outside of the discipline of HR. This versatility outside of a general HR remit, offers extra value and an enhanced contribution to Organisations.
Clients appreciate Lea-Ann’s exceptional track record, motivational yet direct and transparent style and her “stay above the fray” mantra. She has a solution-focused approach and seeks to create optimal outcomes for her Clients and their stakeholders alike.
Key areas of expertise
- Senior hands on HR generalist spanning all disciplines within HR
- Guidance and support in creating strategic direction and operational HR structures/operating solutions.
- Able to offer both stand alone and interim HR team management
- Employee relations, both UK and Europe with expertise in re-structuring including TUPE.
- M&A Sale and Buy proficiency
- All aspects of human integration resulting from re-structuring and M&A activity
- Organisational Design
- HR audits
- H&S guidance
Education and Professional Memberships
- Master’s Degree: Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A) University of Liverpool
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors
- Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) Managing Safely, Risk Assessment, Risk Control, Hazard Identification, Investigating Accidents & Incidents
- Practitioner: DiSC® practitioner and trainer. Licensed to administer DiSC® profiling
- MBTI® Certified Practitioner – Qualified in 2015. Neuro Linguistic Program (NLP) Licensed Practitioner